PlayCoin.game Terms and Conditions
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter “Terms”) govern the provision of access, services from www.playcoin.game (hereinafter “Webpage). All the ICO webpage services shall be provided by GameHub Corporation Limited (hereinafter “Company”).
Please read “Terms” carefully to make sure you are well aware of the different rules and terms.
By accessing the services provided on the “Webpage”, you agreed to the “Terms” of this page.
If you decline on the “Terms”, you may be rejected from services on the “Webpage”.
The “Company” would ask your agreement on additional Terms and Conditions in order to access on specific contents and services.
If Terms and Conditions on specific contents and services contradicts with the “Terms”, the “Terms” will be priority.
If there is any questions or comments on the “Terms”, please contact [email protected]
Chapter 1 – General Provisions
3. The “Webpage” shall store backed-up, restored, hacked, and failed logs of access-denied cloud storage to Database Management System(DBMS).
4. Account’s E-mail will be encrypted in order to verify account.
Chapter 2 – User Account
1. Customer shall take full total ownership of user account.
2. The PlayCoin shall terminate ownership of account that relates to identity theft and criminal activity. This process will be reported via webpage and through individual e-mail.
3. User shall lose its ownership of account if violation of AML or KYC found; and account information and criminal activities will be reported to government and investigation agency within 14 business days.
Chapter 3 – Underage policy
1. If you are under age of 21 years old, you are not eligible to register or participate in the PlayCoin platform.
2. Account shall be terminated immediately without warning if anyone under age of 21 years old has registered or attempt to register.
Chapter 4 – ICO restriction
1. If you have citizenship of the United States, Singapore, People’s Republic of China, the Republic of Korea, or other ICO restricted nations; you are not eligible to register.
2. Account shall be terminated immediately without warning if citizen above found registered or attempt to register.
Chapter 5 – Ownership of account
1. Ownership of account shall belong to the registered customer.
2. Due to the “Webpage” policy, owner of account shall gain full rights after registering legal name, e-mail, and personal information.
3. Provided e-mail MUST be verified within 72 hours after registration. Due to the “Webpage” policy, KYC process MUST be completed 30 days before ICO ends.
4. The Company shall have power to suspend or terminate account if suspicious activities such as identity theft, unable to confirm identification, and criminal action found.
Chapter 6 – Account security & exemption provisions.
1. Account password MUST be secured by customer.
2. The “Company” shall be completely exempted from jeopardy for leakage of password and personal information by customer’s mistake.
3. The “Company” shall execute an account security inspection every quarter.
The “Company” MUST save password and personal information by using verified encrypting-algorithm.
4. The “Company” shall be completely exempted from jeopardy for leakage of information by unknown vulnerability of security, the “Webpage”, and cloud services.
5. Unless customer notifies to the “Company” regarding account closing, compromise, and misuse in written form. The “Company” shall NOT take any responsibility of actions that customer made through user account.
6. The “Company” does NOT have method to verify customer by using user account and personal information on the “Webpage”, the “Company” shall NOT take any responsibility of loss by customer’s unauthorized use of user account, name, or password.
Chapter 7 – Deactivation or restoration of user account
1. The “Company” shall deactivate account if a user requests account deactivation.
2. From the date of deactivate request, the “Company” shall store user information for 30 days.
3. The “Company” shall send e-mail to customer to verify account deactivation. After customer confirms e-mail verification, account deactivation will be completed.
4. If customer changed its e-mail within 30 days, the “Company” shall suspend deactivation process up to 180 days in order to prevent hacking or piracy.
Chapter 8 – Cloud Services
1. The “Webpage” shall be managed by cloud server and PaaS.
2. The “Webpage” has contract with AWS. (Location: U.S. West, and Korea).
3. The “Webpage” data back-up locates in the U.S. West.
4. Only permitted administrator shall have access to cloud server; and MUST be verified by Two Factor.
5. Chief Information Security Officer(CISO):
Dennis Kim (e-mail: [email protected])
Chapter 9 – Jurisdiction
1. The “Webpage” shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong.
2. Lawsuit and legal entity: ICO Foundation.
Floor 8, Admiralty Centre Tower II,
18 Harcourt Rd. Admiralty 香港／HONG KONG.
1. The “Webpage” complies with General Data Protection Regulation(GDPR).
2. The “Webpage” complies in: Principles, Lawfulness of Processing, Consent, Children’s personal data, and Special categories of personal data of GDPR.
3. The Webpage contains: Records of processing activities(documentation), Data protection by design and by default, Data protection impact assessment, Data protection officer, and Codes of conduct and certification mechanism in the blueprint.
Article I: Data Privacy Impact Assessment(DPIA)
1. DPIA shall be executed every quarter.
2. The result shall be reported via “Webpage” and individual e-mail.
3. If there is DPIA violation found, the “Company” shall take responsibility to rectify violation within 45 days; and notify customer with e-mail and any means of communication.
1. Privacy shall be protected by each nations’ Cloud Act, Privacy protection Act, and Cybersecurity Act of Hong Kong.
2. The “Webpage” shall store encrypted cookies, IP address, access log, and web browser data for certain period.
3. Information shall be stored for 24 months according to policy. Only permitted administrator shall take control of storing and deletion.
4. Stored or deleted information may be read by customer’s request.
Chapter 11 – Security inspection
1. The “Webpage” shall execute security inspection every month.
2.1 Customer may request the result of inspection.
2.2 The result shall be reported via the “Webpage” and any means of communication.
3. Security inspection administrator
E-mail: [email protected]
Chapter 12 – Anti-money Laundry(AML)
1. The “Company” and “Webpage” shall have AML policy that prohibits unlawful, money laundry of crime funds.
2. The “Company” shall report suspicious customer and funds of money laundry to government agency within 7 business days.
3. Notification to customer with suspicious money laundry may be omitted.
Chapter 13 – Know Your Customer(KYC)
1. Due to the KYC policy, confirmation process shall take effect by the international financial institutions.
2. Customer shall be requested to provide legal name, date of birth, nationality and contact information (i.e. valid phone number and e-mail). Only permitted administrator may access these information.
3. If a customer failed to provide information, account may be suspended.
If a customer failed to provide information for a year, customer’s rights on the “Webpage” shall be terminated.
Chapter 14 – The “Webpage” administrator
1. The “Company” shall report change of administrator via the “Webpage” and any means of communication within 7 days.
2. Administrator: admim user
E-mail: [email protected]
Last Updated: November 10, 2017